- Submission of Parties’ arguments (and photographs) is limited to ten pages per Party (not including a copy of the construction contract (which must be submitted) and a copy of the disputed invoices (which may also be submitted));
- Each Party may submit additional documents, parts of documents, and witness statements to a maximum of 25 pages (in total);
- Each Party has half an hour to make an oral presentation;
- Presentation can be conducted by videoconference or teleconference (but will not be in person); and
- Determination is expected to be approximately 5 pages.
Visit www.odacc.ca to learn more.