How does a Party Commence a Construction Adjudication – Notice of Adjudication:

  • Adjudications must be commenced through ODACC, the body responsible for administering adjudications and training and qualifying Adjudicators. The first step is for the Claimant, the party making a claim against another party to provide a “Notice of Adjudication” to the other party, the Respondent and to ODACC. The Notice of Adjudication is uploaded on the ODACC system.  In the Notice of Adjudication, the Claimant will provide a brief description of the dispute and the amount and/or other relief they are seeking from the Respondent.
  • After a Respondent receives the Notice of Adjudication, the Respondent may then provide the Claimant with a Response to the Notice of Adjudication on the ODACC System.

Visit to learn more.

Need Support?

Contact us at


© ODACC All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER: Our website provides general information on legal and related matters and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
Skip to content