Adjudication for your construction dispute offers “real time” dispute resolution:
- Quick: A decision will be made in 39-46 days (unless the parties agree to an extension).
- Cost-effective and relatively inexpensive: Work with an Adjudicator to set an Adjudication process and fee.
- Available as of right: A party to a construction contract can commence an adjudication without the other party’s consent.
- Meant to keep cash flowing: Payments ordered must be made within 10 days.
- Enforceable: The Determination made by the Adjudicator can be filed with the court and enforced.
Visit www.odacc.com to learn more.